RHINO Form Mounting Plate (FMP)
The FMP series is designed to protect the internal threads of the coupler, proper alignment of coupler system, and easy access after pour for reinforced concrete construction in segmental pour applications. After the forms are stripped, the FMP has a plastic tab that can be removed by a screwdriver exposing the contamination-free internal threads.
- Designed to keep water, dirt, and concrete slurry out of the coupler during pour
- Mounting holes allow for easy attachment to forms.
- Plate can be mounted to form prior to assembly to coupler
- After concrete pour and forms stripped, easy twist off tab allows for access to coupler threads
- Allows for proper alignment of coupler/rebar interface
|Part #||Mounting Coupler||Plate Length (FL1)||Plate Width (FW1)||Plate Height (FH1)||Plate Thickness (FT1)|
|FMP4||RS13||1.50 in||2.25 in||2.25 in||.09 in|
|FMP5||RS16, SS13, SS16||1.50 in||2.25 in||2.25 in||.09 in|
|FMP6||RS19||1.50 in||2.25 in||2.25 in||.09 in|
|FMP7||RS22,SS19,SS22||1.50 in||2.25 in||2.25 in||.09 in|
|FMP8||RS25,RS28,SS25,SS28||1.50 in||2.50 in||2.50 in||.09 in|
|FMP10||RS32, SS32||1.50 in||2.80 in||2.80 in||.09 in|
|FMP11||RS36, SS36||1.50 in||2.80 in||2.80 in||.09 in|
Design Standard and Fitment
RHINO products shall be installed and used only as indicated in RHINO's product instruction sheets and training materials. Instruction sheets are available at www.rhinoconnections.com and from your RHINO customer service representative. Improper installation, misuse, misapplication or other failure to completely follow RHINO's instructions and warnings may cause product malfunction, property damage, serious bodily injury and death and/or void your warranty.